At Wright & Lord we also offer specialist advice and services when dealing with the issues related to company finances. The ability to take advantage of quick flexible finance often depends upon being able to put in place the legal securities required by the lender. Our specialist knowledge of commercial law and finance documentation gives Wright and Lord clients the edge.
In particular, we work closely with our team at Wright & Lord Financial Services and accountancy partners to ensure a rapid response service focused on tackling your business finance issues.
If you’re faced with serious business finance issues then we can often find solutions that you perhaps haven’t seen yourself.
In particular, as well as covering all general areas of commercial law, we can offer you additional support in the following areas:
- Corporate, business and personal finance recovery. We’re adept at helping businesses and individuals out of deep holes with short and long-term restructuring and refinancing arrangements including in depth due diligence reporting to potential lenders.
- Bridging finance. We can complete legal paperwork to allow for bridging finance to break chains in transactions for both domestic and commercial transactions including temporary refinance whilst long-term refinance arrangements are put in place.
- Insolvency work. We’ll help you understand the options available to you, creative solutions to take you forward and what you can and can’t do regarding creditors and assets.
For further information on Business Finance or to arrange a no obligation initial meeting, please call us on 01524 402050 / 015395 65990 or alternatively complete the "Quick Enquiry" form below.
Send a message and we'll respond as soon as we can.
- Fixed Fee Employer Packages Staff handbooks and contracts tailored to your needs. Get all your paperwork in order for a one off fixed price from as little as £750 + VAT.
- Fixed Price Conveyancing Fixed Conveyancing prices from as little as £495 + VAT. For speedy, efficient and personal service with an online case tracker keeping clients up to date throughout the process.
- Financial Services Wright & Lord Solicitors are not authorised or qualified to give financial advice. But Wright & Lord Financial Services are! They are a separate company regulated by the FCA, not the SRA.