Stephen Wright set up Wright & Lord in 2001. As a successful and respected businessman he has a particular insight into setting up and running a new business. And because of this he is able to not only share his legal expertise but his practical experience with other commercial clients.
Wright & Lord’s commercial client list now stretches throughout the UK as well as across Lancaster, Morecambe, North Lancashire and South Cumbria. From setting up a new business to dealing with problems in a long-standing one, Wright & Lord's team of commercial lawyers will help with all your business issues.
Specialist areas covered:
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate start-up and incorporation
- Partnership and shareholder agreements
- Business acquisitions and sales
- Credit control & debt collection
- Employment contracts and human resources issues
- Standard trading terms and conditions
- Landlord and tenant issues including lease drafting and negotiation
- Franchising and licensing
- Management buy-outs
- Agricultural Law
For further information on Commercial Law or to arrange a no obligation initial meeting, please call us on 01524 402050 / 015395 65990 or alternatively complete the "Quick Enquiry" form below.
Send a message and we'll respond as soon as we can.
- Fixed Fee Employer Packages Staff handbooks and contracts tailored to your needs. Get all your paperwork in order for a one off fixed price from as little as £750 + VAT.
- Fixed Price Conveyancing Fixed Conveyancing prices from as little as £495 + VAT. For speedy, efficient and personal service with an online case tracker keeping clients up to date throughout the process.
- Financial Services Wright & Lord Solicitors are not authorised or qualified to give financial advice. But Wright & Lord Financial Services are! They are a separate company regulated by the FCA, not the SRA.