Fixed Fee Divorce Scheme
Remove the uncertainty and take away the worry of spiralling legal costs by taking advantage of our Fixed Fee Divorce Scheme.
We will act in all non-defended divorces on a guaranteed fixed fee. This allows you to budget and means you are fully aware from the word go what your divorce costs will be.
Our cost from the initial meeting right through to the pronouncement of the decree absolute is £495 plus VAT plus Court fee. The total costs to you will be:
|- Our fees
|- Court fee on filing of Petition
NB: The above costs are when we act for the Petitioner (the person wanting to start the divorce). Our FIXED FEE for acting for the Respondent (the person who the Petitioner wants to divorce) is £195 + VAT.
What work is not covered in the Fixed Fee Scheme?
- The cost of acquiring a replacement marriage certificate
- Any advice in relation to property, finances, children or domestic violence
- Any advice if the divorce is defended, the petition requires amendment after being issued at Court or a cross petition is filed
- Overseas divorces or a divorce where one, or both of the parties lives abroad
- Enquiry agents fees
- Pursuing/enforcing a costs award
If such work proves necessary we will let you know in advance and give you an idea of what these additional costs will be.
For more information please contact us on 01524 402050 or complete the form below and we'll call you back when its convenient.
For further information, please call us on 01524 402050 / 015395 65990 or alternatively complete the "Quick Enquiry" form below.