It’s easy to fall foul of our country’s complex licensing laws. The Licensing Act 2003 is a particularly involved piece of legislation. So if you or your organisation sells or supplies alcohol, provides regulated entertainment or late night refreshments you’ll need a licence. And for that you’ll probably need some good advice and guidance.

That’s where Wright & Lord come in. Our dedicated licensing department has vast experience of the Licensing Act and has helped individuals, businesses and organisations both nationally and within the Lancaster and Morecambe area in applying for the right licence. We’ve assisted Morecambe Football Club in dealing with their licensing issues when they entered the Football League. We can give advice on what type of licence is required and assist in your application, including talking to the right authorities, arranging advertising of your application and negotiating any necessary amendments to your license.

We can help with:-

  • Personal licenses
  • Premises licenses
  • Temporary Events Notices
  • Variations of Premises licenses
  • Transfers of Premises licenses
  • Change of Designated Premises Supervisor
  • Gun licenses

Since the Licensing Act came into force we have helped get licenses for all these types of business:-

  • Shops/Off Licences
  • Hotels
  • Bars and restaurants
  • Wholesale suppliers
  • Clubs
  • Nightclubs
  • Takeaways

Many of our services are carried out for a fixed fee and we’re usually able to give you an upfront estimate of your likely costs, which makes it easy for you to budget.

For further information on Licensing or to arrange a no obligation initial meeting, please call us on 01524 402050 / 015395 65990 or alternatively complete the "Quick Enquiry" form below.

Send a message and we'll respond as soon as we can.

Quick Enquiry

load new code