Wills, Probate and Power of Attorney
When it comes to Wills , Probate and Powers of Attorney Wright & Lord have a highly experienced team who have helped clients for many years, not only in the Lancaster, Morecambe and South Cumbria area but throughout the country. Despite the fact that preparing a Will or implementing Lasting Powers of Attorney can be a sobering experience we will reassure you every step of the way that your best interests are being looked after.
Wright & Lord will deal with the following:-
- Inheritance tax planning and trust creation
- Making a will
- Obtaining probate
- Inheritance disputes
- Drafting powers of attorney
- Advice on asset preservation and care home fee planning
- Court of protection applications
For further information on Wills, Probate and Power of Attorney or to arrange a no obligation initial meeting, please call us on 01524 402050 / 015395 65990 or alternatively complete the "Quick Enquiry" form below.
Send a message and we'll respond as soon as we can.
- Fixed Price Conveyancing Fixed Conveyancing prices from as little as £495 + VAT. For speedy, efficient and personal service with an online case tracker keeping clients up to date throughout the process.
- Voluntary Registration of Deeds Apply for electronic registration of your deeds if they are not already registered and remove the risk of lost deeds.
- Financial Services Wright & Lord Solicitors are not authorised or qualified to give financial advice. But Wright & Lord Financial Services are! They are a separate company regulated by the FCA, not the SRA.