Our offices at Victoria Street, Morecambe are open for client appointments. We are keeping these to an absolute minimum but have taken the necessary steps to be able to offer appointments safely where necessary.
In order to protect you and our staff, we have had to make some changes which are as follows:
- Please do not call at the office without an appointment as you will not be allowed entrance. The front door is only opened by use of the intercom and the locks are remotely controlled by the receptionist.
- When attending a pre-arranged appointment, please note that you will not be allowed entrance until 5 minutes before your allotted appointment. Late attendance could result in your appointment having to be re-arranged.
- Please bring your own black pen if you expect to be signing documents.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided on entry and exit from the premises.
- Please note that the public toilet facilities are closed, there is no client waiting area, nor any complementary refreshments on offer. Sorry!
- Face coverings should be worn please until you are in an interview room which will have a glass screen between you and your adviser.
All of these measures have been put in place for the protection of our clients and staff alike and are subject to change.